Classic multiplayer checkers. In this version the king can move and capture other players backwards and forwards.
This game can be played by 2 to 6 people. A game of 5 people may not be fair, though. The object of this game is to move all your pieces from your base to the base of the player on your opposite side. There are two ways to move a piece: move to the next empty space; or jump over another piece onto an empty space, multiple jumps can be make consecutively for a single move. If there are X spaces between the jumping piece and the jumped over piece, then the jumping piece must land on X spaces after the jumped over piece. The spaces between the jumping piece and the jumped over piece, and those between the jumped over piece and the landing position must not be occupied by any other pieces. The trick is to construct paths so that your pieces can ...
Play Checkers with a Friend
How to Play
- Drag and drop a piece diagonally towards your opponent. Legal moves will be highlighted. rn
- You may jump your opponent's piece if there is a spot open. Jumped pieces are eliminated. rn
- If you may jump, you must jump.rn
- If you reach the other side, your piece will be transformed into a king. Kings may move either direction.rn
- You win if you eliminate all your opponents pieces.rn
Classic game of draughts (checkers) against the computer.