- Ariel Nose Doctor
- Space Junk Hidden Objects
- Valentine Board Difference
- BoogeyMan Love Story
- Ruffles Fashion
Click on the category you want to see a question in. Category votes accumulate across rounds, so keep voting for the category you want to see and you will see it.
Click on one of the answers. The faster you answer, the better.
You receive points based on how quickly you answer the question correct, maximum 10 points. You also receive some amount of ...
1. Click groups of three or more pieces to gather resources.rn
2. When night falls, deploy your shambling hordes!rn
3. Send your corpse army to destroy your foe's workshop before his minions do the same to yours!...
Requires a minimum of two people to play and the more the merrier.rn
Players take turns giving hints to their words without using the illegal words. When you are not giving hints, you are guessing other player's words.rn
If you are the word giver, you will be presented with a panel, displaying the word you want other players to guess and words you cannot use. In the example below, Robot is the word you want people to guess.
Type hints in via the chat. The other players will see the hints on a hint panel, as ...
The multiplayer drawing game and world of collaborative art.rn
- When it's your turn, a secret word will appear for you to draw. The other players are trying to be the first to guess your word!rn
- The sooner another player guesses your word, the more points you both get. Use the different colors and the eraser to convey your word quickly and carefully.rn
- Guess words that others are drawing by simply typing them into chat.rn
- Scribble is part of a larger virtual world... explore!
- For coders, this game is open source: http://whirled-scribble.googlecode.com
Thanks for playing!rn
Requires minimally 6 people to play, and plays a lot better with 9+.
Your village has been cursed with werewolves. They come out at night when everyone is sleeping and kill one villager. During the day you and the mob of angry villagers decide to lynch someone that you are sure is a werewolf. You have hope though. Your village has been blessed with a seer, who can divine if a villager is a werewolf or not. But how will you know who is the seer? Who will you believe?rn
You need a minimum of six people to play and more are better.
At the start of the game you will be assigned a role:
Make words from the row of letters along the bottom of the board. Fire at will or strategically tunnel your way to the high scoring double and triple word score bonuses....
Everyone is given a unique set of words. When a word is used, it is replaced with a new word.rn
The game is played in rounds. Each round one player judges. A random adjective is chosen. Everyone else looks at their words and chooses the one that they think the judge will find most closely connects with the adjective. After everyone has submitted a word, or time has run out, the judge chooses the word that most closely connects in their opinion.rn
The player's who word is chosen earns points.rn
If the players do not give the judge enough choices, the judge earns points.rn
First player to 50 wins.rn
W, A, S, D: Thrust & Steerings
Secondary Weapon: Shift, B
SHIPS, POWERUPS, & RADAR
* Medium speed, armor, and maneuverability
* Shot powerup to triple shot
* Photon Torpedo as secondary weapon
* High-damage shots; good armor; slow maneuverability
* Shot powerup to dual missiles
* Short-range forward warp as secondary weapon
* High speed and maneuverability; low armor
* Shot powerup to faster-firing autotrack laser
* Mine laying capability as secondary weapon
* High shot density at close range; medium speed a ...
Play Checkers with a Friendrn